Dr. Rick Campbell established Willow Creek Pet Center in 1983. In the past 30 years, Willow Creek Pet Center has grown from a small veterinary hospital to a state of the art full-service facility offering veterinary services, emergency services until midnight, boarding, grooming, and dog training. We have a team of 9 veterinarians and a professional staff of 75 employees.
Willow Creek Pet Center is known for its excellence and leadership in veterinary medicine. We offer the full spectrum of veterinary care with everything from endoscopies, ultra sounds, laser surgery, and the latest in medical and surgical procedures, including TPLO, Tight Rope and Vet-Stem therapy. Our doctors have a total of over 100 years of combined expertise in the veterinary field and we pride ourselves on offering outstanding and state-of-the-art technology.
Willow Creek Pet Center is proud to offer a full grooming facility, a large boarding facility and award-winning dog training.
Thank you for taking the time to consider the exceptional services Willow Creek Pet Center has to offer! Our professional staff is devoted to providing quality care and services for you and your pet. We understand that your pet is an important part of your family… and deserves only the best.
Why Willow Creek?
- An American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited clinic for over 25 years
- Open 7 days a week with extended hours
- A caring experienced staff who are dedicated to exceeding your expectations every time
- 9 highly skilled and experienced doctors on staff to meet any veterinary need
- Supervised care of hospitalized pets
- Veterinary, boarding, grooming, and dog training all under one roof
- State-of-the-art medical equipment including digital radiography, ultrasound, and laser therapy
- Vet-Stem Therapy certified veterinarian on staff
- Ability for you to schedule and keep track of your pet’s prescriptions, appointments, and reminders online
- Accept Care Credit
- Provide prescription foods/treats, toys, and other pet accessories for sale
- Accept out of state referrals
What Our Clients Have to Say:
“You have a wonderful and friendly staff. We will be using your services again and will gladly be referring our family and friends here. Thank you very much.”
“Our dogs have been seeing Dr. Barney for years and he always exceeds our expectations.”
“Everything was wonderful. My groomer was very understanding and did a wonderful job. In fact, everyone was great! I have never owned a pet so for a first time everyone seemed to understand my concerns.”
“Our family is indebted to Dr. Campbell. He was able to do what we had been told elsewhere was “impossible”. We now have a 10 year-old Golden that acts like a puppy. We will never take our pets anywhere else. You cannot underestimate the value of excellent customer service!”
“The staff was very helpful on the phone and in person. We felt confident our cats would be well taken care of while they were boarded and they were. ”
“Doctor Lupo is so compassionate!”