Willow Creek Pet Center understands that your pet is family. Emergency situations can be stressful for both you and your pet. It is our number one goal to give your pet the best care during an emergency situation while continuing our promise of affordable care since 1983.
We offer Emergency services until midnight, 7 days-a-week, 365 days-a-year. You can be at ease with your pet being in our veterinarians’ caring hands when your pet needs emergency medical care or surgical care. Our staff will work with you to find the best treatment plan, and we will communicate with you every step of the way.
Our central location provides easy freeway access from locations throughout the Salt Lake Valley and surrounding areas. We are located just south of the I-215 Cottonwood Heights exit. We offer competitive pricing and second opinion pricing on surgeries.
In addition to our superb care, we are also able to assist your pet during an emergency with the following:
- Emergency Treatment Room
- Intensive Care Unit
- Cardiac Resuscitation
- Trauma Surgery
- Oxygen Therapy
- Intravenous Fluid Therapy
- Blood Transfusions
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care and Monitoring
- Toxicity/Poison Treatment
- Immediate In-House Diagnostic Laboratory which allows our staff to provide rapid critical care
- Onsite Ultrasound Technology to detect cancers or internal bleeding
- State-of-the-Art Digital X-ray and review by Board Certified Radiologists
- Surgery Suite with heated operating table and 100% sterile environment for your pet’s safety
- Safest Anesthesia, Sevoflurane
When your pet is hospitalized at Willow Creek Pet Center, they will receive continuous monitoring and treatment. Our experienced veterinarians and veterinary technicians are trained to offer the kind of care that can make a difference during a medical emergency.
Pet Taxi Service
Our Pet Taxi is available for emergency pick-ups during regular business hours. We will pick your pet up and bring them safely back home at the end of their stay.
Click here for pricing: Pet Taxi