At Willow Creek, healthy pets are our number one priority. Just like you, your pets need a checkup once a year to ensure they are healthy and happy. Pets age faster than humans so an annual exam is critical in maintaining optimal health. This is why we have developed the Free Vaccines for life program.
What is it?
Our Free Vaccines for Life Program is a program designed for your pet to get his/her core vaccines for FREE for the life of your pet for a one time enrollment fee and the cost of an annual comprehensive wellness exam once a year. With our veterinarians having a chance to perform a physical exam on your pet once a year, it will make it easier to do preventative testing and diagnostics on your pet and to be able to detect potential problems earlier and extend the life of your pet.
The doctors and staff of Willow Creek Pet Center believe the most important part of your pet’s annual visit is the “nose to tail” wellness exam. This gives your Veterinarian a chance to evaluate the overall health of your pet and early detection of any health problems before they turn into serious illnesses. By coming into the clinic, you have the opportunity to have routine urinalysis and blood work on your pet. Baseline values are very important when illnesses or problems occur. The trend we have been seeing over the past few years is that many clients, in an effort to save money, go to low cost vaccine clinics where they can get vaccines inexpensively, but they don’t get a comprehensive wellness exam. Oftentimes, this leads them back to their regular veterinarian in order to treat conditions that would have been caught earlier had they had an annual comprehensive wellness exam. By catching ear infections, dental disease and other conditions early, they can be treated much earlier and for less expense.
- There is a one-time enrollment fee of $59/pet.
- New patients enroll at the time of their first comprehensive wellness exam (appropriate fees apply) and returning patients can enroll as long as a Willow Creek Veterinarian has performed an annual comprehensive wellness exam within the last year.
- Return once per year for your pet’s comprehensive wellness exam by any Willow Creek veterinarian, and any core vaccination on the chart below your pet is due for will be administered free of charge. Special order vaccines are not included.
- Fees for all other services and products including heartworm testing, intestinal parasite testing, leukemia/FIV testing, physical examinations, medications, de-worming, flea treatments, heartworm preventative, and other treatments/products are not covered and will need to be paid at the time of service. See the chart below for discounts offered on additional testing.
- The program does not include sick pet visits.
- There is a 30 day grace period. If your pet does not receive a comprehensive wellness exam within 13 months, they will be removed from the program.
- For pets 8 years and over, we recommend exams every 6 months to identify and detect senior health problems. A 6 month comprehensive wellness checkup will be offered to all pets once a year at the discounted rate of 50% off the regular exam fee.
|Vaccines covered by Free Vaccines for Life are:|
|Canine vaccines covered:||Feline vaccines covered:|
Feline Viral Rhinotracheitis
|Additional Discounts Available with the plan:|
|Microchip Placement:||Wellness Blood Work:|
|Regular Price: $42.00
Plan Price: $31.50
|Regular Price: $103.50
Plan Price: $83.50
|Feline Leukemia Test:||Canine DHPP Titers: 10%|
|Regular Price: $42.35
Plan Price: $31.76
|Heartworm Test: 20%
Fecal Test: 20%