Our staff of caring veterinarians and veterinary technicians are committed to offering your pet the best in healthcare at all stages of life. Willow Creek Pet Center has the best wellness plans dedicated to your pet’s lifelong health. Your pet’s health is our number one priority from puppy health to senior wellness.
We are proud to offer our Pet Emergency Service, VetER. Our VetER service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our Pet Taxi service is one of a kind! We will pick your pet up and bring them safely home for all services offered at Willow Creek Pet Center. The Pet Taxi is also available for emergency pick-ups during regular business hours.
The following services are also offered at Willow Creek Pet Center:
- Wellness Exams
- Vaccinations – Free Vaccines for life.
- Dental Services- Dental Examinations, cleanings, and extractions
- Puppy and Kitten Programs/Pediatric Medicine
- Reproductive Services- Exams, C-sections and deliveries, semen collection, ovulation timing, artificial insemination
- Domestic Animal Care (i.e. pot belly pigs, rabbits, mice, rats)- hoof trimmings, vaccinations, spay services
- Ultrasounds- Abdominal and EKG Ultrasound Technology
- Ear Care- Ear cytology and culture sensitivity, cleanings and ear surgeries for prevention of ear infections
- Ear Crops
- Cancer Treatment/Chemotherapy
- Allergy Testing and Therapy
- Blood Transfusions
- Oxygen Therapy
- Pennhip and OFA Certified- For registering, breeding and showing
- Breed Specific Healthcare
- All exotic animals including rodents, reptiles and birds: excluding poisonous snakes and monkeys
- State of the art surgery suite- Feline and canine surgeries/spay and neuter services performed in addition to pocket pets (hamsters, ferrets etc.), and spay services for domestic animals i.e. pot belly pigs
- Digital Radiography
- Onsite Laboratory- Blood work and urinalysis for healthcare check-ups and pre-surgery panels
- TPLO and Tightrope Surgery
- Spay and Neutering services
- K-Laser Therapy – Pain management, accelerated healing from soft tissue injuries, increased circulation, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial action, accelerated bone regeneration and collagen synthesis
- Anal Glad Expression (No Appointment Necessary)
- Microchip placement and registration using Home Again Microchip Services
- Parasite Testing
- Heartworm Testing and preventative medication
- Nail Trims (No Appointment Necessary)
- Onsite Pet Store and Nutritional Counseling
- Dog Training – Award winning dog training, behavior therapy, agility, reliable recall, canine good citizen training, puppy socialization, clicker training
- Pet Taxi Service- Pet Pick Up and Drop off for all onsite services
- Boarding –Traditional Boarding with 24 hour onside attendant and medical services when needed
- Full Service Grooming Spa- 7 Groomer staff available Monday through Saturday
- Hospice and End of Life Care
- At Home Euthanasia
- Bereavement Support
Willow Creek Pet Center is proud to offer the quality care that your pet deserves. If your pet is in need of hospitalization, our veterinarians and our staff are here to answer your questions 24 hours a day during their stay.
We pride ourselves on keeping in close contact with you during your pets stay.